// // //

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fast & Easy Flower Card

This card was made using some old Slab paper and I cut a matching flower from Cricut. If I remember correctly about 2" with a black shadow. I made a matching envelope since Martha Stewart says you should ALWAYS make a matching envelope! It was one of those quick and easy cards but it really stands out. I have been trying to use some of the papers I have had for a long time and I have found making a matching envelope and a card uses almost uses up a 12x12 sheet! Just a fun note card. Well I'm off to create something today. Yesterday I made some scrapbook pages for my niece for her Scouting scrapbook for her troop. I will post them later. Remember 'practice makes perfect'! I have not scrapped in a long time so I have to get back into the groove! Happy Scrappin! and thanks for reading my blog! Nancy

No comments: