// // //

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gold Embossed Card

Well today I opened my ETSY Store. It is an Internet store like Ebay but only for handmade items. Stop by sometime and subscribe. The search engines are still under construction so you have to keep track of the individual stores. My Etsy Store Here's my card for today. I made this sometime ago but wanted to share. Stampin' Up Certainly Celery is the base for this card with Chocolate Chip as the mat for the gold embossed foil that I purchased from Michaels. I used Cuttlebug's embossing folder. Images were stamped using Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip inks. I love the embossing folders! Three gold brads complete the look. Thanks for stopping by! and by the way for the life of me I can't remember the name of this stamp set. I promise to do better! ('True Friend' page 106 of current idea book (#110378 $22.95)-thanks to the great ladies at Yahoo! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your Blog through Diane. Awesome work and welcome to the world of Blogging!