// // //

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Strawberry Snacks - Altered

Altered - of course - I used an empty Protein Drink bottle which by the way was really BAD! Yuk! Anyway it is filled with Strawberry Whoppers. I actually started out wanting to use those red cherries and do a cherry bottle but I could not find them anywhere, thus, strawberries! I used Cricut to cut the tags for the front and Stampin' Up punches for the scallop and circles. I printed Strawberry Snacks in a circle on my computer. The berries are adhered using pop dots except the one on the top of the bottle. The card stock is real red, glorious green from SU. The For You tag was Cricut as well BUT you can use punches for tags or just cut them from cardstock. The fabric cut-out berries were from Regina Easter on Etsy. I did however use black pen to outline them and accented w/ Stickles (craftersalley.com). Topped it all off with the green gingham & red dotted ribbon (Walmart). Was just a fun project but great for a quick 'thinking of you' gift and ANY bottle will do. Also wanted to mention, you can also use the Tart & Tangy Stamp Set from Stampin' Up's Occasions Mini catalog which has a cherry, strawberry & lemon slices. Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Have a great Week-end!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Nancy, you've done a great job getting started with your blog. I love your new creations. I like your altered projects mixed in with you lovely card designs. Congratulations! You'll have your first 1000 visitors before you know it!

Cat Tidwell said...

What an cute idea! Found your blog thourgh Diane's and loved all your work she had displayed there, you are so talented!