// // //

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ghirardelli Chocolate Box

This is the cutest little box. (Instructions - CLICK HERE) Thanks Rosa! I used retired Afternoon Tea Designer Paper from Stampin' Up which I really like. The box is accented by a pink ribbon tie. You can also make a belly band for it. I think the box is a little big for about 4 or 5 Ghirardelli's so I may make another one day and make a few adjustments! What a great little remembrance gift for anyone on your list! Finished it measures about 3 x 3. Oh BTW - I have not been shopping and only had 2 Ghirardelli's on hand! but it does hold more! Thanks for stopping by and Have A Great Stampin' & Scrappin' Day... until next time, Nancy

1 comment:

Ret said...

sure, nancy, we know where the chocolate went! hehe (just kidding) this box is adorable, but I can see why you would cut it down & I bet that's adorable, too.
I love that afternoon tea retired designer paper also. Shucks, I think all their paper is to die for!
tfs,
Ret