// // //

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trash-2-Treasure - Big Shot

As some of you may know, Stampin' Up will now be carrying the BIG SHOT! with some exclusive SU dies. They will be available in the new Holiday Mini. If you already have, as I do the Big Kick, you can still take advantage of the exclusive dies. This is an acrylic box I made using the 'packaging' that the Sizzix Takeout Box came in! This die has to be cut in two pieces and put together. I used Sticky Strip to adhere it and then SU Pretties Kit to decorate. I dry embossed one piece using the Cuttlebug dry embossing folder; used the Crop-a-dial to cut the holes for the ribbon handle; dyed the flowers using SU classic ink. I hope you like it... I stuffed it with tissue paper so you could see the embossing better. Who says you can't utilize the trash? Think about it before you throw out any packaging - the possibilities are ENDLESS!

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

So cute & clever use of materials! Love it! TFS!