// // //

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recycle

Recycle those old drink/beer cans by cutting dies and punches. Everyone is talking about using an old can to sharpen your punches so why not the dies as well. It is not sharp when you cut it out either. ATG adhesive holds it well and it even RUNS THRU your Cuttlebug to emboss it. I did try that (not on this one) but it does work. I used Ballet blue for the bird, Night of Navy for the card and a Miller Light can for the Top Note (SU). We had beer in our basement since my daughter's wedding five years ago so I poured it out and recycled the cans!!! Had to do something with them and I knew I was saving that beer for something! LOL Give it a try and it opens lots of possibilities. I saw an ornament made out of one somewhere but can't remember which blog. I had to go buy a TALL BEER and pour it out so I could try the scallop circle (small cans are not big enough for that one) Have fun - might even wanna drink it as you go! Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, what a fabulous card!! Can't wait to open up all those recyclables and view the treasures inside!