// // //

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

T.L.C. for your Cold!

This may get posted twice! I hit the wrong button and am not sure what happened to it! This is a really cute way to remember someone that is a bit under the weather. It is cold and flu season so there will probably be alot of opportunities. I have seen this on several blogs and not sure who to credit! Dimensions: 3" x 10"; score 4 1/2" from each end to form the 1" spine. Decorate to your liking! I used an SU retired Designer Paper and decorated with the felt flowers adhered with a brad. The inside greeting is from the Everyday Greetings Cuttlebug embossing folder. The front greeting is the SU Puns from the Past Stamp Set (I love that set). Just a great way to say 'I hope you feel better'! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: