// // //

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Adventures

Well I wanted to try my luck at colored pencils and this is my first attempt. I was very pleased at the result but only thanks to Janelle Johnson, CDA, TDA and her concise instruction and great video! I am going to frame him (her)! This gave me alot of insight in using the Stampin' Up pencils as well. So I am hoping to create some great new cards in '09! TO ALL - Happy New Year and keep on crafting! Explore all avenues and just enjoy yourself! Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Donna said...

He's beautiful. I love how you got your pencils to replicate real feathers. btw... you colored it as a male cardinal. The females have more of an orange tinge... fyi... I'm also a birder... Maybe some day when I'm all grown up I can color as good as you.

Kari said...

Nancy!!! You did a fantastic job!! I really love how you colored him in! I can't wait to see what you do next with the colored pencils!!