// // //

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pop Up Card & Candy Holder

I ran across this old, old Stampin' Up paper and made these for you! It is a popup card and when folded fits a 5.5x5.5 envelope. The candy holder is just the right size to hold the small candy bars, bite-size I think is what they are called. It is made using 3"x12" cardstock, covered with designer paper. Scored at 1", 1 1/2" (on this fold you use the word punch for the opening), 4", 4 1/2", 8 1/2" and 9"; fold accordingly looking at the picture. I added a piece of ribbon for a handle and a velcro dot to hold it shut. Felt flowers are used for accent! Would be great for Valentine's, Easter treat or just any occasion! I have been without Internet for the last 4 days (don't ya just love Ntelos) and I am so glad to be back! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: