// // //

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Texture Plates

I found that if you brayer the new Texture Plates, it really makes them POP. This is the first card I made using Chocolate Chip and Handsome Hunter. I also used the Textile Texture paper, brayered the Texture Plate with Handsome Hunter and ran it thru the Big Shot. You have to wash the ink off the plate and be sure to wipe the rubber mat or wash it off as well since a little ink gets on that too! Brayering the plate sure added to the depth. Thanks for stopping by. Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy PS if you ever have any questions about what I have done on a project, please feel free to email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this is brilliant! Always fun to have another way to use an already fabulous product! And, of course your card is gorgeous too!