// // //

Monday, February 9, 2009

Upsy Daisy

I used Urban Garden Designer Paper; Basic Gray & Not Quite Navy cardstock. I love Not Quite Navy and it gets overlooked! but is really a beautiful color. The label tage is from the Vanilla Hodge Podge kit and it fits the label punch perfectly. I stamped off and put some of the daisy's on the inside but still faint enough to write over. Basic Gray ribbon accents the card along with a matching envelope! Can't believe I overlooked this Designer Paper in the last catalog. It is really pretty. I missed posting yesterday, am trying to work out some scrapbook pages for my Scrapbook Club Friday night and finally settled on an Easter Theme. I have always found it tougher to develop a page without pictures first. LOL Sorry the picture is a little blurry; gotta recharge the camera AGAIN. Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: