// // //

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Masculine Card

This is the famous Zindorf brayering technique and I used the deer from the Backwoods stamp set (SU). Quick and easy masculine card for any occasion! I used metal photo corners. Cardstock is More Mustard and Basic Black. I used the white gel pen to make ripples in the water. After I stamped the deer I thought boy he looks funny WELLLLL he was blue in the middle! so I had to color him with SU markers. Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Gorgeous! Would also make a lovely framed picture.

Hugs and blessings - Jean

PS: How funny that my word for this overlooking the ocean picture was boatio. All that's missing is a boat-io.

Laura said...

This is stunning! Would you mind sharing the colors you used? I am taking a class from Michelle in June and I just can't wait! You did an amazing job with this card- so pretty!