// // //

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Embossed Rose

Patty Bennett started this craze and it is really pretty. I however reversed her technique. I brayered the Manhattan Embossing folder instead of the debossed side of the card. I kinda over-brayered it but it still turned out nice. Patty made a video for ya (click here). It is a fun and quick technique and produces beautiful results. She used Shimmer White Paper and I had sorta forgotten about it so I pulled out my shimmer white and boy it really is pretty. You can't really tell much about it in the picture but it is gorgeous paper. Great Mother's Day card!!! Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Definitely a wow card Nancy. I love your more descriptive posting style too.

Thanks for sharing the creativity and I hope everything else is going well in your life too. - Jean