// // //

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack

These are the cards we are making at my May Stamp-A-Stack (SAS). I would love to hear some comments from other demos. I have NEVER been to a SAS and really not even sure I am doing this correctly. Everyone seems to love the cards we do each month. We make 12 cards, 3 of each design! This month took lots of thought and prep. But as usual we just have fun & fellowship. This month we are doing Baby, Juvie Birthday, Get Well & a Note Card. Hope you like them. Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

5 comments:

MJ said...

My favorite is the note card. Looks like I am gonna need that set after all, I am loving the samples I see with it.

Unknown said...

I am so loving that baby bib card!!! Too cute!! The rest of the cards are great too!!

Leonie Schroder said...

12 cards is alot to get thru in one sitting - I do 9 at mine (3 of 3 designs) and those sometimes take longer than 3hours. Have fun - I love my SAS's

About Me said...

Hi Nancy,
I do 16 cards at my stamp-a-stack. 4 cards of each. My ladies love them..
Your cards a really cute..
I hope you don't mind if I case
some of them....

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

I wish I lived close by, I'd join the fun.. you are so creative!