// // //

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bloomin' Beautiful

Gotta love this set. I found this on my table too. I cut it a long time ago and finally decided to finish it up. Use a sealed envelope; stamp the front, distress after cutting off one inch at the top. Crimp & Voila' you a a great looking gift enclosure card. I put a 4 x 4 matted white cardstock inside for a personal note. Credit must be given to Teresa Momber (sorry, don't know her blog); I jsut found the directions I had printed off. Until Next Post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, NANCY. I WISHED MY SCRAPS LOOKED AS GOOD AS YOURS!!!!
MICHELLE A.

MJ said...

These are so fun to make. I love this one, the flowers coming from the sides are perfect.

Leonie Schroder said...

love your card Nancy! I ran a class doing my Roses Crimped Envie card and the girls loved it! Might have to create a dad and christmas one too I thinks - hmm shame we dont have kraft envelopes!

Unknown said...

What a great project!!! I love it!!