// // //

Sunday, June 7, 2009

CD Mailing Album

This album was made using 2 CD mailers. I bought 2 cases of them last year to make albums with my club memebers and have some leftover so I made this using two cd mailers. I saw one made with 2 instead of 3 on another blog and of course I can't remember where! (gotta start writing this stuff down) Anyway you cut a 10 x 5 piece of cardstock or designer paper and adhere the two mailers together and decorate any way you want. Then there are pockets for pics or journaling. Great gife or great mini-album for a theme. I utilized lots of Big Shot Dies - envelope, daisy, scallop circle and even a few punches! Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just awesome!! Great job!

MJ said...

what a great project! Love it.