// // //

Monday, June 15, 2009

Note 'Top Note' Holder

What a great gift! I saw this on Inking Idaho's website and just had to CASE it. I used the same paper she did which used all of one package of Parisian Breeze. I really hate to see that paper go. I love it. Anyway since I did not have any mini-envelopes I cut mine from Cricut using the Alphalicious cartridge (3 1/2). They are sandwiched between Top Note Die cuts accordion style then I taped each envelope together just in the middle to keep it together. I made 6 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 whisper white note enclosure cards and decorated them with the scraps from Parisian Breeze! Voila' you have a nice gift for someone and they have note enclosure cards in the nicest packaging! Thanks for sharing, Becky. Until next time, Happy Stamping' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute!!! I am going to have to case this one too!!! TFS!

MJ said...

Great project!