// // //

Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Shot Gift Card Die

Well... I suggest you make the first one from scrap paper! It is soooo cute when finished but you have to play around with it at first. I just made this one to try to die and really can't wait till my Christmas DSP comes for some of these. I will have to look at it and dress it up some more but I only made this one to try. Mellow Moss is the cardstock and I had an old piece of CS from an older Scrappin' Kit. I accented the card with Regal Rose. Was a fun project to make! I want to try putting pictures in it and it would make a great interactive element on a scrapbook page. My Internet connection has been so slow today that pony express would be quicker. I hope it improves soon since I can't watch the SU videos. Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! I need to get my die out of it's wrapper and start playing!!

MJ said...

Very nice, I don't think I have the patience for these new dies. You did a great job on this.