// // //

Friday, July 17, 2009

Faux Stencil

I did not realize it had been so long since I posted but life got rather busy and I also had to make 50 baby shower invitations for my new grandbaby boy! So I have been crafting but not posting. This card was inspired by Kayleen Clements. I don't have an ornament stencil so I made one using Stampin' Up punches. The words are stamped in Gold from Level One Hostess Set (really a nice set). The branch is from the retired set Peaceful Wihses but it just seemed to fit. I used Spica Markers to go over the branch so in real life it sparkles. The cardstock is Garden Green & Real Red. I hope you like it. Until next post (soon I hope) Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on the new grandson!

Love this card - very cute and clever.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love this idea of using the punch to make a stencil. Thank you for the ideas! Have a great Stampin' Up! day, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Kayleen said...

I just LOVE your card. It really came out beautiful. And congratulations on the new grandchild! Kayleen Clements