// // //

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Halloween

Had to try these new Sweet Treat stamps (oops - Sweet CENTERS) from Stampin' Up. It is a new stamp set coming September 1 in the new Mini-Catalog. You should be receiving yours in the mail soon if you are on my mailing list. Anyway... I forgot to pick up some candy yesterday so I made this card cased from Mary Fish at stampinpretty.com. The tag on the front slides out so you can get to your treat without destroying the card. Ahh, REFILLS! They are so cute. In the set there is one for Valentine's Day & Christmas, a hot air balloon for any occasion and I am sure everyone can think of several more occasions to use it. You can order the mini-cups and even special envelopes for them from Stampin' Up. Visit my Stampin' Up website to order online. I also used a 2004 retired set for the spider web and spider on the inside. The 'Mr. Batty' has been around for a while (creator unknown). I put it on top of a Butterfinger bar (my favorite)! I think I am giving up for today since it has not been going well. Gotta run to eat lunch with my hubby! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: