// // //

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Michelle Zindorf's Class

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted but after spending two days with Michelle Zindorf and then trying to catch up with classes here, I haven't had time to get to my blog. Yes, we spent 2 wonderful days braying with Michelle in Lynchburg VA. She is a most amazing and talented lady. Her classes are well worth the money. You can learn so much. I love brayering and it was so great to be taught by the 'queen of brayering.' She is AWESOME and continually shares tutorials, inspiration & creativity on her blog and is a Stampin' Up Demo as well. These are the cards we made during the beginner and advanced classes. Ladies came from all over the state and one from N.C. I think everyone was delighted and she received an open invitation from AC Moore's to come again anytime. Also I want to thank Robert (AC Moore's Mgr.) for letting me use the classroom for her classes. Enjoy and get inky! (Believe me we were all inky) Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Pam said...

I so envy you! I bet that class was awesome!

Cindy said...

Hi Nancy - was wondering where you were; thought it might be your internet again! Wow, these cards are amazing! I bet you had such a good time. I can see you mastered the lessons well - beautiful cards. TFS!

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh WOW!! (caps intentional) these cards are amazing and how I'd love to do one of Michelle's classes! You lucky girl you!