// // //

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Punch Samples

A group of us try to get together once a month for a 'punch' party! These are the samples I put together for our next workshop. They are basically 'cased' from videos on YouTube by Heather & Dawn. The reindeer card is by 'can't remember' but CLICK HERE and she has a video! One gal that has really inspired me is Wanda McGlamery. from Beate Johns message board. She doesn't have a blog but posts her creations on the MB. Punches are really versatile. I had a visit from the 'man in brown' today and I opened one of the boxes and the top layer was 'black' with PUNCHES! They are all so clever and cute. One Santa is a small Hershey Bar wrapper. They can be used as card candy or on tags or as an ornament. One Santa's beard opens up for hidden journaling. I hope you like them as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

ooo very festive punchies!!