// // //

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Easy-Peasy Christmas Album

What a quick, easy & fun project? This adorable mini-ablum is brought to you by: Stamping with Roxy! She has a marvelous blog and offers lots of tutorials. I used the Christmas Jingle Scrappin' Kit but this mini-ablum would be a great gift for any occasion. There is lots of room for pictures and journaling that special occasion. Scrappin' Kits are a great investment and can be used for lots of projects. Each kit contains 6 sheets of stickers, 6 sheets of Designer Paper (double-sided) and 8 sheets of Stampin' Up's matching cardstock (all 12x12). Visit my Stampin' Up website to order your kit today or email me and I will be glad to place the order for you. Enjoy! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Ret said...

Oh my gosh, Nanc, this is just gorgeous!!! You're right, you could make it for any occasion & how adorable that would be!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Stampin hugs,
Ret