// // //

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bunny Box & Square Treat Box

The bunny was made after seeing one created by Angelstar Stampin' Creations. It is so cute and made from the milk carton die cut. I haven't purchased any Easter Candy yet thus for now he is on 'empty'! Instructions are here! You will really love making this cute guy and I know you will enjoy giving him. The little treat holder (Gable Green) was made using the Stampin' Up square scallop die. Score at every 3 scallops and score diagonally on all four corners then tie the corners together using ribbon or gold/silver cord. Fill with small goodies! I did see this on another blog but I did not save it so can't give proper credit. We still have St. Patty's day to go before the 'Easter bunny' comes. I have another Stamp A stack today so I won't be able to play and I did get to keep my grandson yesterday and we played and played! They grow so fast. Stay warm and hopefully NO MORE SNOW and the wind seems to be subsiding. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: