// // //

Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Posts Today

I have been working on my SAS all day today but wanted to post something I did besides cut paper! LOL... I made this House card using the FREE sale-a-bration paper and the house stamp set. I used one of the houses on the inside of the card as well and the sentiment is from Bella Bloom which is also a FREE sale-a-bration set from the Big Catalog. I made a big mistake on it so I covered it up with the 5-petal flower punch. The other card was CASE'd from Diane Klieger. It's made using scallop oval punch, large and small oval punch, 1 3/4 circle and 2 3/4" circles for cheeks and the heart punch for a nose. I wanted to make this to keep as a sample. He is so cute! Easter times a'comin'! Hope to get some new stuff made Wednesday; gotta work at my day job tomorrow so get inky! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: