// // //

Monday, March 8, 2010

Garden Critters

Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen? I purchased the patterns from Gretchen Barron Gretchen has quite a few patterns and templates on her blog. You should check it out. Anyone would enjoy getting one of these little baskets filled with goodies. They even have names - Chris the caterpillar; Belinda the butterfly; Lucy the ladybug; Sammy the snail & last but not least, Beatrice the bumble bee! Only thing I did not have any 5/8 black grosgrain ribbon of the hair so I cut black cardstock and slivered the end! so it looks like hair. I just love 'em - Thanks Gretchen for sharing. Sorry I have been MIA but I have had a killer sinus infection and been down and out for about four days. Sure hope it clears up soon. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh wow this is so cute!!
I may have to purchase the tutorial myself!

Michelle said...

SO CUTE, NANCY!!!! I LOVE THAT SPRING IS ON THE WAY --- BUGS & ALL....