// // //

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recycle

A few years ago we received phone books with magnets on them for someone's advertising. I kept them (naturally) and they are exactly 4 x 4 and very thin but effective. I glued one to a 4x4 coaster with Only Orange CS on top and then cut with the Stampin' Up Fancy Flower die. I cut a Night of Navy smaller flower then printed a picture of my beautiful grandson. After punching the picture using the 1 1/4" circle I cut a 1 3/8 circle and adhered it to the middle. THUS a UVA (University of Virginia) magnet featuring my future football player. They are big UVA fans! He has on his UVA shirt but you can't see it! Therefore I recycled and made a cute little refrigerator magnet! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Kadie in Arizona said...

LOVE the idea - and without a doubt - your grandson is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing. LOVE visiting your blog.