// // //

Sunday, March 21, 2010

So very...

Another Ellen Kemper inspiraton. I used HAPPY for this card. The inside reads... HAPPY to see you feeling better! These little guys are so cute and I have two more to go. Any ideas? - Dopey (I can think of something but not suitable for internet publication LOL) anyway I have Dopey and Sleepy left and will try to do something for them later. If you mised the first two posts please look down about 2 or 3 posts and you'll see the other guys. These would be great addtions for scrapbook pages, gifts, cards etc... I used Sweet Pea Designer Paper with Only Orange (since the hat was orange); a snippet of ribbon and computer wording. Bermuda Bay is the base for my card. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with all your dwarfs! Isnt Ellen just the greatest-she is so clever in how she see things. Keep sharing your wonderful creations with us.

Stace

sam said...

We loved doing these with you. Your ideas are great. How about Pluto, Scrooge, Goofy, and Donald duck. Are they in the works maybe.