// // //

Monday, March 1, 2010

Two shares today

Yesterday I made this bunny and shared so today I made a little mouse to go with it! I just thought it would be a nice addition. See yesterday's post. The little scallop box was made using a Sizzix Die my DD (darling daughter) has. I had recently cut a few to play with and decided to try to box out of it. I used the MDS to make the wrappers for the nuggets by printing on Avery address labels. They are sticky and the exact size for nugget wrapping! I don't think Avery had this in mind when they made them! LOL I also noticed that MDS does NOT have Sage Shadow in any of their DSP's. You can get it solid but not in a Designer Paper so I just printed Mellow Moss DSP. Don't ya love that capability? Sorry the image is a little blurry! Email me is you have any questions about the MDS (Stampin' Up My Design Studio). Guaranteed you will LOVE it. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The mice boxes are adorable!!!!!