// // //

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy/Peasy Mother's Day Card

Caught short? This card is really simple and easy to make and actually can be used for lots of occasions. I used the ornament punch and if you don't have it you really need to get this one for the vase. Stamp sets: Well Scripted and Happy Moments (Sale-A-Bration) Any set that has some flowers will do if you don't have Happy Moments. I used the scallop top note punch and punched all the colors in the card and staggered them for effect. A little strip of ribbon and a scallop edge accents the card. My friend came over and cut 20 Pretty in Pink Fancy Favor boxes and I saved the scalloped edge that is left for accents on cards. Very effective! (I hate throwing anything away)... Well we're off for a weekend away. Hubby and I always go once a year to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet and make a weekend of it! See you on Monday! HAPPY EASTER! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: