// // //

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lots of Holidays

After getting some 1 x 8 bags I got carried away. I have made one for each holiday. The biggest challenge is finding candy in the correct colors especially off season! LOL M&M's are your best fit but the small jelly beans work well and Sixlets (chocolate covered balls) Anyway I hope you enjoy these and can use some of the ideas for different occasions! All cardstock is Stampin' Up and SU punches. Great handouts for school occasions, holiday visitors or special occasions. Oh the baby one can be used for a shower OR for New Year's Baby! So we have Winter, New Years (Baby), Valentines, St. Patty, Easter, July 4, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Raberta said...

These are adorable! I saw your email on the LNS group, so I had to come over and leave a comment.

You wouldn't happen to be willing to share details on how you created the different punch creations? :) The reindeer is super cute.

Cindy said...

These are awesome, Nancy! I love that you matched the candy to the holiday punchart!

Karen said...

Super cute treats!! Love them!!