// // //

Friday, April 23, 2010

Stamp A Holic Friday Challenge

Our sketch was sent and what a great sketch! To create my card for this week I used the new Island Oasis (117173 - $9.95) DSP from the new mini-catalog coming May 1! The matching stamp set is Tropical Party (120081 - $13.95). Makes you feel like you are on a sunny, breezy tropical island vacation! This card took approximately 10 minutes to make. Other ingredients: Rose Red CS 102444 Tempting Turquoise - 102067 Pumpkin Pie - 105117 Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon So Saffron Classic Ink Tempting Turquoise Ink Brayer & Brads Scallop edge punch from Sale-A-Brations Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

11 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Whowzers Nancy
this is just fabulous I am so impressed with your take on this challenge
you rock
I know why we picked you cause YOU are AMAZING!
I love this set and can't wait to start using it
thank you for being so creative

Vickie Kertz said...

Ilove doing sketches and this one is fantastic. I usually post them on a blog and link back to the site. I'm a little confused about the home for Stamp a Holic Friday Challenge. Is there a Mr Linky somewhere to share your creation? Love what you did with the sketch.

Lesley said...

Love this Nancy! The colours are awesome and bright!!! Wasn't this a fun sketch!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

sandi maciver said...

Beautiful Card Nancy, love the bright tropical colors can't wait to get my hands on that new stamp set. You rocked this challenge girlfriend.

stampingmadly said...

Great card, Nancy. Makes me want to fly off to the islands! Nice jog with the sketch, and your little beach scene is great.

sharon said...

Aloha! I can feel the balmy breezes now
Sharon L

Becky Jensen said...

Looks like vacation time!

Darla Benson said...

GORGEOUS tropical scene, Nancy. Did I say gorgeous already? The colors are so cool. I had fun playing today!

Cindy said...

OH, I love this card, Nancy! I wasn't crazy about that set and paper, but it is growing on me and you're making me want them!!! Great take on the sketch!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

HI Nancy, I love your bright summery colors and this new stamp set.You did a nice job with this challenge. Mitzi Luttrull

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Warm and wonderful for sure. Love the tropical theme!
Cynthia