// // //

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tackle Box & Vest

What a fantastic idea for that fisherman in your life! This cute little tackle box can be filled with lures, gummy worms, candy, etc. along with the little vest card is great for Father's Day, Birthday, any occasion gift! The pattern is purchased from Lynn Pratt and is very detailed and easy to follow. Check out her blog for more of her unique paper patterns. Her pictures are alot better too! I purchased it a long time ago and decided it was time to do some 3D thing and try it out. I used Close to Cocoa which is retiring in July so I saved enough to make another when the time comes. My hubby and son both fish so... two gifts!!! Plan ahead LOL. I may try and alter the design to make some 'girly' gifts. Maybe a make-up case, jewelry box... hummmm Thanks for stopping by! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: