// // //

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Calendar/Scrap - Recipe

This is the combination of a Calendar and Scrapbook Page which started out as a recipe card 6x6 page! To see the original Recipe Page click here by Susan Amante. My friend asked me to work on a calendar for her using SU's Calendar Stamp... I decided to make a full 8.5x11 calendar with the top section done so you can use it each month then remove it and add to an 8.5x11 or 12x12 scrapbook page! This topper was made at a great SU Recipe card swap yesterday with a group of fantastic ladies! I just love making 'more' from an idea - what a great topper for a July calendar page. BTW there are no numbers yet, my stamp has not come for that! I'm trying to work out a class so we can make this calendar and bind with the bind-it-all or rub-a-coil. Anyway hope it gives you some ideas! Thanks for stopping by and your comments are greatly appreciated. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: