// // //

Friday, July 9, 2010

Stamp A Holic SAH-128B

This week's challenge is brought to you by Sage Kimble - Scrapbook Page Sketch - 20 minutes. Well mine only took about 15 minutes to make, very simple but effective. I am still trying to get used to the new SU colors. I was so accustomed to the old ones and it is a hard habit to break. Mr Brown brought my new owl punch so I had to use it! Page is Pacific Point with Certainly Celery accents. Hope you like it. Please be sure to comment and stop by Carole Anne's Blog to see the other Design Team entries and post an entry for yourself. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Hi Nancy,

I, too, did the scrapbook challenge. Then I read in Carole'Ann's blog that she got the challenges mixed up. I'll post mine next week. Ours are similar with a sweet baby as the subject. You did well with this challenge.

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ahw whow this is super great
and how wonderful of you to do this in under TIME - like you ROCK unlike ME he he :-)
and the photos are priceless
makes you want to go AHW!
and honestly you would never know that you are struggling with the new colours!
Well Done

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Cute and bright. Perfect for a little one!
Cynthia

stampingmadly said...

Great page, Nancy, and such cute pics. And only 15 minutes! I love the colors.