// // //

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Miscellaneous...

Here are some things I have done while internet has been down and 'caregving' to my patient hubby! I am trying to post some stuff befor my internet goes again since they will be working on it all day! Don't ya just love Ntelos and Verizon! Anyway these are mostly Copic's. I am trying to learn to color with them. I just love the vibrant color and a few of my ladies use them as well. I also love the little bears but have not used them much. The Halloween card features the waffle paper which is alot easier to work with than I had imagined. Give it a try! The flowers are from Vintage Vogue which is another great set from Stampin' Up. Excuse the brievity of the post BUT my internet is not doing well. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: