// // //

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Refrigerator Note Pad

One of my customers as we make this note pad for your refrigerator. These are done by cutting a legal pad into 3 sections and making a backing and adding magnets. Voila' you have a neat grocery list pad. Great gift item too. Of course the cardinal is made from the Stampin' Up two step bird punch, which is the Virginia state bird. I like this project because by time you run out you can make another for any occasion or season! I hope I'm ok with this post. Thanks for stopping by! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just great! I am definitely going to do some of these for stocking stuffers. Thanks so much. I would never have thought of this on my own!
Happy Halloween
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com