// // //

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Scrappy Day

I made these two cards Sunday from stuff laying around on my table! The Lovely as a Tree reminds me so much of the Black Hills Gold. You emboss using gold, silver and black which is very striking! The rest of the card is Crumb Cake. I decided to start using the color family designer papers. They are too neglected and great for backgounds. I also needs a sympathy card so Voila'.
The other card was made using letters I had cut with my SU sizzix alphabet and they were too small for the project I had in mind. (scrapbook page) Anyway so I made this card with the owl punch dressed as Santa. Too cute!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the owl with the Christmas cap! The embossed trees are beautiful! I would never have thought to use different embossing powders - TFS! I'll have to try this - very elegant.