// // //

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Charlotte SU Regionals

I am sorry I have not posted sooner but last week was really busy and this week does not look much better!
Charlotte Regionals were exceptional! It is my first Stampin' Up event and I thoroughly enjoyed it plus I had a chance to visit my daughter and grandkids! Plus we did get some free goodies.
I wanted to share two things with you today. The bat treat box was made by and demo'd by Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up! It was made with two of the dies and I made this one. The only thing she did was used Dazzling Diamonds all over the bat which made it really glitzy.
The little card showed us a cute way to make a baby or juvie card and is quite cute and simple.
I will post more later in the week. Now go get inky! Keep in mind I made these quickly so I would not forget! LOL
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: