// // //

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Few Things...

I have been busy with Club & Classes but I do have a few new things to post! I have also been working on Technique Junkies for October and getting ready for the Charlotte Stampin' Up Regional. This is the first event I have attended so I am sure it will be fun and informative. I probably won't post much this coming week!
First I did a scrapbook page after being inspired by one by Becky Jenson over at Stamp That Blog. Jacob is always a great subject!I used my Tart and Tangy (retired) set to make the card with the button but guess I'll have to get Button Buddies which is current and has some really cute images. My next project, I made this Halloween insert for my Post-It Note Holder and plan to make some for occasions and holidays. What fun! These Post-It Note Holders can be found at Walmart, Staples or Office Max and make a great addition to your 'office' area. (Nice Gift too)
The ENJOY card was made when I found these letters laying on my table doing nothing. Don't you love it when you find something you can do with 'scraps'!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: