// // //

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another CASE

I made the turkey last year but wanted to make one to keep in my stash so here it is another great creation by Kim Score!
A miscellaneous picture page of Jacob for his album. He was singing and eating M&M's, one of his favorite foods but I have to convince him it is NOT a food Group!
The ice skating card is too cute as well. I have seen these skates several places on the 'net and had to make a pair using the stocking punch from SU! The strings are the white baker's twine and I used the silver pen to color the blades.
Have a great day and it is beautiful here in Virginia!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Ret said...

Ohhhhhhhh I LIKE!!! The skates are so nice, love this card. hehe your turkey is the cutest one I've seen!!
You've inspired me to push myself a little harder in my papercrafting. Thanks Nancy!!