// // //

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lego Card

Oh I did not realize it has been almost a week since I have posted. I've been busy cleaning and preparing for the Thanksgiving Holiday! I have worked on some projects but none completed to share. I want to take time to THANK all my customers and followers for all your support and hope to continue to inspire you! Wishing each and all a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with friends, food & fellowship!
I have been looking around for some juvie cards to make. I used Jacob on the Envelope just to put a name (it's not really his birthday)! Anywho… Is this not the cutest lego card … the Yellow Lego slips over the red one just like IRL! You can’t see the envelope well since it scanned white on white but I made that to fit the card since it is small! I saw this on Lynn Pratt’s website and she saw one in Splitcoast Stampers!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: