// // //

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another Sneak Peek

This sneak peek is from the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (12637) accented with the new pleated ribbon (Pear Pizzazz 125568)! I am not a Gnome lover but this set changed my mind. I know you will love it too. Can't wait till this new jam-packed mini Occasion debuts. Until next time!
The gingerbread card is a Kim Score CASE! It was so cute I could not resist! The head is the small oval punch and the hands are the 3/8" punch.
I hope by now everyone has the holiday all wrapped up and can relax and STAMP!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Ret said...

Hiya Nancy, The Gnome card is cute! I really like how you tore the paper & made the hills. the card is really cute. HOWEVER...that Gingerbread card.....ohhhhhhhhhh it's adorable!!!! so so so cute! Love it!!!Love it! Love it!! You made the faces so darn cute!! I could never do that. what a great job!!!sooooooo cute!!! heeee!!