// // //

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two Shares Today

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...
Time to make, create and WRAP!
The tag and wrapping I made for a box of cards made only from the Gently Falling Stamp Set and Spice Cake DSP! In fact, the little strip I put on the tag was ALL I had left of that pack of designer paper! It is just gorgeous paper.
I used the packing paper from Stampin Up boxes to make the wrapping paper by stamping it freely with the Gently Falling Stamp Set in all colors to match the DSP. I hope my friend likes it. The set of cards are in a box wrapped in that same paper and there are 12 cards all different sentiments.
The other share was inspired by the very talented Carole' Anne Sluchinski over at Stampin' Stress Away! I used the Mocha DSP and made four small thank you notes that fit in the Fancy Favor SU Die. It will make a neat little gift for someone and I have someone in mind that LOVES to give Thank You notes!
Just a reminder, if you ever need additional information about a project I post, please email me privately AND I really do appreciate any 'love' you send by commenting on my post.
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Ret said...

Nancy, these are ohhhh so pretty!! They add so much to a stack of cards, they make the gift very, very special. Thanks for the idea, I love it!!

Carey said...

Fantastic.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)