// // //

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Strawberries, Anyone?

That's Jake eating Chocolate Covered Strawberries! He sure looks like he is enjoying them.
I used a Garden Green cardstock and Real Red. I printed the Strawberries with MDS and put Crystal Effects on the chocolate part to make them shine! I cut the embellishments using the Tasteful Trim Die from Stampin' Up. I stamped 'something Yummy for your tummy' on the background but it does not show on the scan!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Precious! That little Jake is truly enjoying those strawberries! I'd love to have some--hold the chocolate. ;-)

Angie Williams said...

Love that you used this set for your layout. I love it. Great layout. And super cute kid:)