// // //

Monday, March 26, 2012

WOW...

I've been honored by Michelle Arthur (my Stampin' friend) with this Liebster Blog Award! Being a Stampin' Up Blogger, I am always thrilled to see that someone is being inspired by my creations!

Michelle's blog, Designs Done Simple, is worth checking out! She is very talented gal! She is a local Stampin' Up Demo. Thank you Michelle for the vote of confidence!

Now I have a few things to do... 1. Pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me. It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers. 2. Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it. 3. Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them. 4. Post the award on my blog.

Please be sure to visit the following bloggers. These are a few I follow and have become great cyber friends. They make some neat cards and I'm certain you will enjoy taking the time to gaze at their creations.

Here are the stampers that I want to pass this award to...

Ret Cudmore (Cards and Crafts by Ret)

Becky Evans (Always Happy Stampin')

Regina Andari (Working Out the Inks)

Pam Staples (Sunny Girl Scraps)

Thank you, Michelle, for making my day!

Until next time!

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: