// // //

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Color Challenge 176

From Bassinet to Buggie! I made this little buggie the same method that the bassinet from yesterday was made! I did make it smaller and added wheels. It now has a 'retro' look! It is just too cute. Great for showers, parties, or packaging for a gift card or onsie. The Betsy's Blossoms stamp set is 'the best!' Challenge 176 Colors to use - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi.


For directions, click on the EMAIL ME (left sidebar) and I will send you how to make the bassinet. and just add wheels to make a buggie!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

This is super cute!

MJ said...

So sweet! Great way to use that basket idea!

Jonia said...

Cute little buggy! I love these 3 D items.

Linda Grady said...

Would like the directions but can't click on the "Email Me" - my server isn't set up to work. Pls. send directions to mlgrady@peoplepc.com. Thanks so much. Linda Grady