// // //

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Card Holder

This neat card holder was made using one piece of Whisper White for the cover and I used ONLY the Betsy's Blossom Stamp Set 126006 throughout along with all the new InColors! Oh don't you just LOVE the new SU Stamp Pads. They are sooooo much easier to use and makes such a solid, sharp stamped image. I know, I know...





The inside pocket is a paper 1/4" paper card mailer that I had on hand and I filled it with 4 full-size greeting cards. The 'For You' sentiment is from the Bitty Banners Stamp Set 126257 and cut with the matching Framelits.129267. It's all wrapped up with the 3/8 Stitched Ribbon Primrose Petal 12844.

I used SU's score board and made a little envelope for your stamps! One feature, the cards are flat so extra postage is not required.

Each card was stamped with the front image inside as well and on the envelope to match and each card was accented with the matching stitched ribbon. Just a fun 3D project and makes a great little remembrance gift! 

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: