// // //

Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspiration!

Inspiration can come from anywhere! A friend of mine brought me this catalog ad because it inspired her. So the card I made was inspired by the ad! I love the color combo of Early Expresso and Baja Breeze with a touch of Very Vanilla. The 'weeds' were embossed with white embossing powder and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes 127802 (I love that set and a must have for any stamper) Butterflies brought to you by Stampin' Up's Beautiful Wings Sizzlit 118138.

I am sorry I have not posted much this week but LIFE has gotten in the way! I hope to do a little better. Stop by often and get stampin'!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo and your white embossing looks fabulous!