// // //

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Boo Boo Bunny

My friend, Cindy showed me how to make these cute little Boo Boo Bunnies. I KNOW - nothing to do with stamping but they are so cute I thought I'd share. Use the thinnest washcloth you can find, roll opposite corners diagonally to meet in the middle. Fold the head down and the ears will automagically be formed!



You get the re-freezable ice cubes for the middle. When a child gets a 'boo-boo' you insert the frozen ice cube in the bunny and Voila' - Boo Boo Bunny. It's small for little hands and snuggly! They are so cute, thanks Cindy.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

claudia said...

These are great. We (Soroptimist of Burlington county NJ) include these with other donated handmade craft items that we sell at a local craft fair in the fall. All proceeds go to the CEEDS program that gives qualified women mammograms/pap test.